The Tamron M13VM308 CCTV Lens (3-8mm, f/1), with a focal length of 3-8mm, delivers high-quality imagery and is suitable for cameras having an imager size of 1/3". A maximum aperture range of f/1-close enhances the sensitivity of surveillance cameras, enabling it to obtain vivid color images even in low light conditions. As the lens enhances light intensity, it is suitable for cameras equipped with a low sensitivity image sensor.
The CCTV lens has hybrid aspherical elements that reduce various optical aberrations, delivering high optical quality. It features manual iris, manual zoom, and focus with locks, and back focus in air of 8.31mm (wide) to 14.92mm (tele). Multi-coating on the lens surface lessens ghosting and flare in backlit conditions. The M13VM308 CCTV lens, with highly accurate and advanced mechanical construction, eliminates constructional problems such as lopsided blur and focal point image degradation.
A slip-mount mechanism allows you to fine-tune the position after mounting the camera to set the auto-iris meter to a proper position around the lens. With the lock for each control ring (zoom, manual, and iris-control), you can avoid setting displacement after installation. The CS mount makes the M13VM308 CCTV lens suitable for mini domes.
The M13VM308 CCTV lens operates in a temperature range of 20-60° C and is appropriate for security applications where high resolution and/or short-to-medium long-range focal points are required.
- Focal length - 3-8 mm
- Suitable for cameras having an imager size of 1/3"
- Suitable for cameras with low sensitivity image sensor as the lens increases the light intensity
- Manual iris, zoom, and focus with lock
- Back focus in air - 8.31mm (wide) to 14.92mm (tele)
- Hybrid aspherical elements for high optical quality
- Reduces various optical aberrations
- Multi-coating for less ghosting and flare in backlit conditions
- Eliminates constructional problems such as lopsided blur and focal point image degradation
- Slip-mount mechanism for fine-tuning the position after mounting the camera to set the auto-iris meter to a proper position around the lens
- Lock for each control ring (zoom, manual and iris-control) to avoid setting displacement after installation
- CS mount - ideal for mini domes
- Temperature range of 20-60° C
- Appropriate for security applications where high resolution and/or short to medium long range focal points are required
- Environmentally-friendly design - does not use substances that impact the environment in optical glass materials, sealing, and packaging