The Tamron M13VG246 CCTV Lens (2.4-6mm, f/1.2), with a focal length of 2.4-6mm, delivers high-quality imagery and is suitable for cameras having an imager size of 1/3". An aperture range of f/1.2-360 allows for clear images even in low light conditions.
The CCTV lens has hybrid aspherical elements that reduce various optical aberrations, delivering high optical quality. It features DC auto iris, manual focus and zoom with lock, a focus range of 0.3m and back focus in air of 7.84mm (wide) to 13.72mm (tele). Multi-coating on lens surface lessens ghosting and flare in backlit conditions. The M13VG246 CCTV lens, with highly accurate and advanced mechanical construction, eliminates constructional problems such as lopsided blur and focal point image degradation.
A slip-mount mechanism allows you to fine-tune the position after mounting the camera to set the auto-iris meter to a proper position around the lens. With the lock for each control ring (zoom, manual, and iris-control), you can avoid setting displacement after installation. The CS mount makes the M13VG246 CCTV lens suitable for mini domes.
The M13VG246 CCTV lens operates in a temperature range of 20-60° C and is appropriate for security applications where high resolution and/or short to medium long range focal points are required.
- Offers a focal length of 2.4-6 mm and an aperture range - f/1.2-360
- Suitable for cameras with an imager size of 1/3"
- Manual zoom & focus with lock
- DC auto iris
- Back focus in air - 7.84mm (wide) to 13.72mm (tele)
- Focus range - 0.3m
- Hybrid aspherical elements for high optical quality
- Reduces various optical aberrations
- Multi-coating for less ghosting and flare in backlit conditions
- Eliminates constructional problems such as lopsided blur and focal point image degradation
- Slip-mount mechanism for fine-tuning the position after mounting the camera to set the auto-iris meter to a proper position around the lens
- Lock for each control ring (zoom, manual and iris-control) to avoid setting displacement after installation
- CS mount - ideal for mini domes
- Temperature range of -20 to 60° C
- Appropriate for security applications where high resolution and/or short to medium long range focal points are required
- Environmentally-friendly design - does not use substances that impact the environment in optical glass materials, sealing, and packaging