The Tamron 13VM2812ASII CCTV Lens (2.8-12mm, f/1.4), with a focal length of 2.8-12mm and for an imager size of 1/3, delivers high-quality imagery in a wide range of monitoring situations. An aperture range of f/1.4-close allows for clear images in low light conditions.
The CCTV lens has hybrid aspherical elements that reduce various optical aberrations, delivering high optical quality. When used with digital recording systems, the lens provides improved resolution at corners. It features manual iris, focus and zoom with lock, a focus range of 0.3m and back focus in air of 8.61mm (wide) to 19.90mm (tele). Multi-coating on lens surface lessens ghosting and flare in backlit conditions. The 13VM2812ASII CCTV lens, with enhanced proprietary ND filter, ensures high resolution from maximum aperture to minimum aperture.
A slip-mount mechanism allows you to fine-tune the position after mounting the camera to set the auto-iris meter to a proper position around the lens. With the lock for each control ring (zoom, manual, and iris-control), you can avoid setting displacement after installation. The CS mount makes the 13VM2812ASII CCTV lens suitable for mini domes.
The CCTV lens operates in a temperature range of -20 to 60° C and is apt for security applications where high resolution and/or short to medium long range focal points are required.
- Focal length - 2.8-12mm, for imager size - 1/3, and aperture range - f/1.4-close
- Manual iris, zoom and focus with lock
- Back focus in air - 8.61mm (wide) to 19.90mm (tele)
- Focusing Range - 0.3m
- Hybrid aspherical elements for high optical quality
- Improved corner resolution with digital recording systems
- Reduces various optical aberrations
- Multi-coating for less ghosting and flare in backlit conditions
- Enhanced proprietary ND filter ensures high resolution from maximum aperture to minimum aperture
- Slip-mount mechanism for fine-tuning the position after mounting the camera to set the auto-iris meter to a proper position around the lens
- Lock for each control ring (zoom, manual and iris-control) to avoid setting displacement after installation
- CS mount - ideal for mini domes
- Temperature range of -20 to 60° C
- Apt for security applications where high resolution and/or short to medium long range focal points are required
- Environmentally-friendly design - does not use substances that impact the environment in optical glass materials, sealing, and packaging