The Countryman Isomax Headset Microphone is the original Countryman head-worn microphone and a favorite for both speech and performances. The Isomax features a flexible boom for easy positioning and the sensitive capsule features a full 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response for full, clear audio reproduction.
The Isomax effectively rejects off-axis audio, minimizing feedback and residual noise. The flexible, adjustable band fits snugly and comfortably around the back of the head for concealed use on stage, during trade shows, speeches, sermons, etc.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is beige and features a Water Proof 2.5mm connector for use with Lectrosonics transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, adjustable headband. The Isomax is available in various colors that match different skin tones. For more information on which color ear-set suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Moisture Resistant
- The moisture resistant capsule is protected against humidity, sweat and makeup.
- Hypercardiod Polar Pattern
- The Isomax is available in omnidirectional, cardioid and hypercardioid polar patterns. This version features a hypercardioid pattern that yields a narrow pick up pattern which is most effective in minimizing off-axis noise.
- Extremely popular among high-profile rock performers on stage and in the studio
- Excellent choice for trade show presenters, auctioneers, lecturers, clergy, etc.
Style & Comfort
- Flexible, telescoping band fits snugly and comfortably around the back of the head
- Easily concealed under the hair
- Telescoping boom can be bent to provide a custom fit
- Very high-quality audio
- High rejection of feedback and unwanted sounds
- Wide 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response shaped like the world's most popular vocal microphone
- Truly dynamic warmth with condenser clarity
- Reduces feedback - nearly perfect cardioid and hypercardioid patterns handle hot monitors better than most handhelds