The Dotworkz D2 Heater Blower Enclosure with MVP is constructed of a rugged polycarbonate thermal plastic alloy material and uses a built-in heater and blower system to shield the camera from the cold and to keep the viewing window from fogging up in humid conditions. The heater is thermostatically controlled while the blower operates continuously. In addition to its internal climate control system, this housing is IP66 rated against dust, water, and salt water air ingress and features IP68 rated connection ports.
This housing can be powered from a 24VAC, 110VAC or 220VAC power source. It also has internal 12VDC and 24VAC outputs to power an IP or analog camera.
This housing is compatible with most analog or IP PTZ dome cameras and has extra room to accommodate peripherals such as encoders, hard drives, routers, etc. A switchable internal mounting mechanism allows top and bottom camera placement for versatile camera positioning and for maximizing internal space. The lower dome is impact resistant and at the same time is optically clear to ensure maximum image sharpness.
- IP and analog camera compatible
- Vari-Fit internal bracket included for perfect fit
- Impact resistant polycarbonate thermal plastic
- Thermostatically controlled heater blower system
- IP66 rated against dust, water, and salt water air
- IP68 (waterproof) connection ports
- Will not rust or corrode
- Onboard Component mounting space for: routers, cell networks, hard drives, UPS, WiMAX, mesh hardware, etc
- Onboard antenna mounting tab
- Heavy-duty lower lens