The Dotworkz Ring of Fire De-Icing Enclosure with MVP can be used in extremely cold environments. The built-in heater system shields the camera in temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) while the patented de-icing/defrosting circuitry keeps the viewing window free from fog and ice. In addition to protecting the camera from the cold, this housing is IP66 rated against dust, water, and salt water air ingress and features IP68 rated connection ports.
This housing can be powered from a 24VAC, 110VAC or 220VAC power source. It also has internal 12VDC and 24VAC outputs to power an IP or analog camera.
This housing is compatible with most analog or IP PTZ dome cameras and has extra room to accommodate peripherals such as encoders, hard drives, routers, etc. A switchable internal mounting mechanism allows top and bottom camera placement for versatile camera positioning and for maximizing internal space. The lower dome is impact resistant and at the same time is optically correct to ensure maximum image sharpness.
- IP and analog camera compatible
- Vari-Fit internal bracket included for perfect fit
- Impact resistant polycarbonate thermal plastic
- Thermostatically controlled de-icing and heating element
- Rated protection down to -40°F
- IP66 rated against dust, water, and salt water air
- IP68 (waterproof) connection ports
- Will not rust or corrode
- Onboard Component mounting space for: routers, cell networks, hard drives, UPS, WiMAX, mesh hardware, etc
- Onboard antenna mounting tab
- Heavy-duty lower lens