The Dotworkz D3 Tornado Dual Blower Enclosure with MVP uses an internal dual blower system with 20 CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) of air movement to keep the camera and components inside the housing from overheating when the temperature rises. Internal temperature is further reduced through the use of an internal thermal blanket which reflects heat from the sun while shielding the housing from EMI.
This housing is suitable for use in moderate climates where temperatures can get warm but not too hot. In areas where temperatures exceed 105°F, Dotworkz recommends the use of the COOLDOME enclosure (D2-CD-24V), which comes equipped with an active cooling system.
The key advantage this D3 model has over the D2 version is that it includes the Steady Step camera mount. Steady Step allows the camera to be raised and lowered without requiring special tools and without the risk of dropping the camera. Steady Step is adjustable to fit all sizes of HD PTZ cameras including the latest tall ones. Because of its rock solid stability Steady Step also eliminates any vibrations inside the housing.
This Multi Volt Platform housing can be powered from a 24VAC, 110VAC or 220VAC power source. It also has internal 12VDC and 24VAC outputs to power an IP or analog camera.
This housing is compatible with most analog or IP PTZ dome cameras and has extra room to accommodate peripherals such as encoders, hard drives, routers, etc. The lower dome is impact resistant and at the same time is optically clear to ensure maximum image sharpness.
- IP and analog camera compatible
- Vari-Fit internal bracket included for perfect fit
- Impact resistant polycarbonate thermal plastic
- 20 CFM high flow air movement from the dual blower
- IP66 rated against dust, water, and salt water air
- IP68 (waterproof) connection ports
- Onboard Component mounting space for: routers, cell networks, hard drives, UPS, WiMAX, mesh hardware, etc
- Onboard antenna mounting tab
- Heavy-duty lower lens