The Micmute PTD from Whirlwind is a compact desktop-style push-to-talk switch that provides quick and easy control of a mic or line audio signal. The rugged metal housing offers XLR input and output connectors for wide compatibility. When the finger switch is pressed and held down, the Micmute will allow the audio signal to pass through. As soon as the switch is released, the signal is broken and audio is silenced again. The Micmute is entirely passive, requiring no power.
- Compact desktop design with a rugged metal housing
- XLR input and output connectors for wide compatibility
- Accepts mic and line level signals
- Allows signals to pass through when the finger switch is held down, and blocks them when the switch is released
- Entirely passive design, no power required