The LDI DBAL-I2 IR Laser Pointer/Illuminator from US Night Vision is a compact durable laser aiming device that combines the precision accuracy and functionality of an infrared laser pointer with a pointer/illuminator. Both laser pointer and laser pointer/illuminator emit an 835 nm beam visible to 2000 meters with generation 1 to 3+ night vision devices.
DBAL-I2 features an adjustable focus IR pointer/illuminator designed to be utilized as either target designator or infrared scene illuminator. When focused, the laser pointer emits a narrow beam for precise mid-range aiming and target designation. Defocusing the laser enables the operator to paint their field of view with infrared light, increasing situational awareness for close quarter combat and no light engagements.
Constructed from anodized aircraft aluminum, the DBAL-I2 is submersible to 3 meters, includes adjustable windage and elevation, and easily attaches to any Mil-Std 1913 rail with the included quick release mount. This unit is a dependable battle-ready laser pointer/illuminator built to handle a wide range of law enforcement and military operations.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Lightweight Rugged Construction
- Constructed from 6061T-6 anodized aircraft aluminum and submersible to 10 ft (3 m), this pointer/illuminator is a dependable battle-ready laser aiming device.
- Laser Pointer / Illuminator
- This version of the DBAL-I2 is configured with 50mW 835nm infrared beam that is visible to a range of 2187 yd (2000 m), ideal for mid and long-range tasks in low-light and no light. Additionally, this unit has a 50mW infrared pointer/illuminator, visible with generation 1 to 3+ night vision devices.
- DBAL-I2 Series
- DBAL-I2 laser aiming devices are engineered for maximum operational versatility and are currently in use by US Armed Forces. Each unit in this line features a low power mode for safe force-on-force training, adjustable windage/elevation, and single adjustment mechanism for both lasers.