The Dalite Series 300 Lace and Grommet Frame is recommended for use with any of Dalite's front or rear projection screen surfaces in sizes up to 90' wide for front projection and 40' wide for rear projection, making it an excellent choice for auditoriums, theaters and other large venues.
This frame is designed for use with flexible lace and grommet screen surfaces (sold separately). It is also available with Pro-Trim Fabric.
Note! Also available with Pro-Trim fabric. Pro-Trim is a velour-type material resembling the covering of a pool table. It enhances the appearance of the screen and also helps absorb any annoying ambient light
- Frame sections slip fit at corners
- Pre-installed S-hooks for viewing surface attachment
- Frame can be suspended from ceiling by means of included eyebolts installed on top frame section
- Available with 7" wide Pro-Trim Masking Cover for non-curved frames to conceal screen binding and lacing cord
- The Curved Series 300 Frame may be specified to any degree of single axis curve with a maximum width of 90' wide
- Lacing Cord and "S" Hooks included and positioned
- Recommended for use with Dalite's front projection screen surfaces in sizes up to 90' wide and rear projection screen surfaces in sizes up to 40' wide