With its refreshing open-hinge design- the OP 8x42 DH Mark II binocular from Kenko offers comfortable high-performance viewing. Featuring waterproof construction and multicoated lenses, this fine optic is ready to tackle the great outdoors - rain or shine!
Slender roof prisms allow for a sleek form-factor, while the open-hinge design allows the viewer to grasp the optic comfortably and securely. The exterior has been treated with a shock-resistant rubber armoring for enhanced gripability in any climate.
Boasting an eye-opening wide-angle view - the OP 8x42 is destined to become a favorite amongst birders and hunters. Eye/sunglass wearers will greatly appreciate the extended eye relief and twist up eye cups. As an added refinement, the diopter adjustment features a pull-out style knob that is located on the large center focus knob.
The optical system is configured with high-quality roof prisms, and each lens has been multicoated to ensure maximum light transmission, excellent contrast, and superior color-rendition.
- Performance Highlights
- AFOV: wide angle - 60°
- Fully multicoated lenses offer superior imaging
- Large center-focus knob is fast, accurate, easy to operate
- Centered pull-out locking diopter adjustment for precision focusing
- Environmentally friendly eco-glass optics are lead and arsenic free
- Rubber armored exterior provides a secure grip and additional shock-resistance
- High eyepoint design and twist-up eyecups offer eye/sunglass-friendly eye relief
- Phase coated roof prisms with silver AR coating to ensure maximum light transmission, clarity, contrast
- Rugged lightweight die-cast aluminum body is nitrogen-filled and sealed for all-weather reliability