The RPS Studio 3-in-1 Remote from Dot Line is a wireless remote control system that can trigger your camera's shutter, or fire studio and off-camera flash units. When the transmitter is in camera mode it uses a two-position switch, the first to control auto focus and exposure, the second to trigger the shutter.
Both the transmitter and the receiver have dedicated batteries, ensuring that your camera or flash battery will last longer. The remote's 16 channels prevent accidental firing from other nearby flashes at a wedding or other photo shoot. The receiver can mount on a camera's accessory shoe, on a light stand or on a tripod; whatever the shooting conditions are, you will find a convenient way to set up your lighting system.
- Wireless Trigger For Flashes And Cameras
- The remote can be used as a shutter release for a digital camera up to 300' away, to fire a studio flash up to 100' away, or to fire an accessory camera flash up to 100' away
- Multiple Mounting Options
- The receiver has a locking mounting-foot that fits into a camera's can be locked onto any camera's shoe or onto a 1/4-20 mount
- Dual-Position Operating Switch
- In camera mode, when the switch is in the first position, it activates the auto focus and exposure. In The second position, the switch triggers the shutter
- Speedlight Compatible
- Includes a 1/4" plug adapter for speedlights
- Studio Flash Triggering Mode
- Triggers the studio flash when shutter is pressed
- Speedlight Triggering Mode
- The speedlight will flash when shutter is pressed
- Shutter Release Mode
- With normal, bulb, and delayed modes