The Pioneer HTZ-565DVD Multi System DVD Home Theater System is a powerful 5.1 home theater system that offers the maximum features for a truly minimal investment. From the stylish black design to the tall-boy speakers, the HTZ565DVD is an ideal choice for the audio/videophile on a budget. But when it comes to features this system's beauty isn't just skin deep.
The 600W system is powered by a Full-Digital Amplifier for the cleanest sound possible from the subtlest whispers to the thunderous bass provided by the down-firing subwoofer. To make sure you get the most from that reservoir of power, the Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System (MCACC) tweaks each speaker to match the acoustic profile of your room. But what if your space won't accommodate a classic surround set-up? You're in luck because the HTZ565DVD incorporates an ideal solution in Front Stage Surround Advance for those who are space-challenged. Making use of DSP technology this system allows you to array all of your speakers in front and still enjoy a simulated surround-sound experience.
Besides having HDMI connectivity, the HTZ565DVD is also USB ready. Just slip a thumbdrive into the port to share JPEG slide shows and videos including DivX. If you want music with your slideshow, Pioneer's PHOTO + MUSIC MIX can fix it so that your favorite songs accompany your favorite images. Since the HTZ565DVD supports DVD data discs, you can also burn up to 1,000 songs onto a DVD to turn your system into a personal jukebox. And they will all sound great thanks to Pioneer's Sound Retriever which restores valuable data to WMA, MP3, and MPEG-4 AAC files which was lost during the compression process.
Lastly, if you get a serious case of wanderlust you won't have to leave your HTZ565DVD behind. The system is universal voltage as well NTSC and PAL multisystem as well as region-free.
- Region Free, Multi System
- Region Free playback of all DVD movies from region 1-6 including RCE/REA movies
- Front Stage Surround Advance
- Front Stage Surround Advance allows you to enjoy surround sound with all the speakers placed in front. Since wall reflections are not used, the setup is less dependent on the room environment, and speakers can be aligned in front without cumbersome wiring running to the back of your room.
- Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System
- Experience the ultimate home theater at a push of a button. MCACC creates the ideal acoustic environment for any room with the provided microphone.
- Full Digital Amplifier
- Full digital amplification all the way to the output stage helps minimize sound degradation, and delivers superb sound quality. The compact size of the digital amplifier also provides a slim and stylish design.
- Sound Retriever
- Compressed audio files such as WMA, MP3, and MPEG-4 AAC, are a great way to store and carry music, but reduced file size means compromised sound quality. Pioneer's Sound Retriever DSP technology offers a solution to this problem - by restoring the audio data lost during the compression process.
- Refinement in Every Detail
- Foam rubber is used for the speaker edge, giving clear-cut, quality sound reproduction. The subwoofer unit features a new rubber edge and improved damper width. This gives 1.5 times more amplitude than previous models, resulting in rich low frequency sound.
- USB Memory Audio Ready
- The units come with a USB terminal on the front panel, allowing easy connection with your digital audio player or USB memory. Music or still photos from various sources can be easily shared with friends and family in the comfort of your living room.
- PLAYLIST for Easy Song Selection
- No more fuss in skipping songs. The PLAYLIST lets you store your favorite tunes for instant recall and playback. You can create 3 Playlists each containing a maximum of 30 selections.
- PHOTO + MUSIC MIX
- Play back JPEG still photos and WMA/MPEG-4 AAC/MP3 music files at the same time, with Pioneer's PHOTO + MUSIC MIX. You can enjoy watching digital still photos enlarged on your TV screen while your favorite tunes play in the background.
- GigaByte Music (DVD Data Disc Playback)
- Now you can enjoy your whole archive of PC music in your living room, thanks to Pioneer's GigaByte Music System. Just burn your music collection to a DVD data disc for instant playback on your Pioneer home theater system. The system becomes a jukebox with over 1,000 songs available on a single disc.
- DivX Video Playback
- The units allow playback of DivX videos burned on a CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW disc. DivX is a popular media technology including digital video, which ensures a high compression rate and fast transfer speed without appreciably compromising the picture quality. Create a DivX movie on your PC, burn it to a disc, and play it on the Pioneer DVD home theater system.
- HDMI Digital Interface
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is an uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface. With compatible monitors such as plasma displays, you can enjoy all digital, superior images with no loss in signal processing. A single-cable connection transmits video signals.
- Down-Firing Subwoofer
- The down-firing subwoofer efficiently disperses sound with little distortion, to fill your room with rich, deep bass. The new innovative design gives quality performance, as well as a stylish look to match your room decor.