The QSC AD-C81TW Ceiling Mount Subwoofer System (White) is designed to supplement audio systems with low-frequency extension--it's acoustically matched to the entire AD Series. The AD-C81TW is rated for 100 watts continuous power handling and can take up to 400-watt peaks.
The AD-C81Tw has an 8" woofer with a polypropylene cone for protection in humid environments. The driver has a synthetic rubber surround and works optimally with the large port to deliver excellent low frequency extension below 40 Hz without undesirable port turbulence. It also features a built-in passive low pass filter set at 120 Hz. The filter is defeatable from the front baffle to allow the use of outboard crossovers. The AD-C81Tw is equipped with a 70/100V transformer with multiple taps and an 8-ohm bypass.
- 8" polypropylene cone woofer
- Large port area for extended low-frequency performance
- Defeatable passive 120 Hz low-pass filter with impedance compensation
- 100 watts continuous power handling, 400 watts peak
- 70/100 V multitap transformer with 8 ohm bypass
- C-ring and tile rails included
- Side cable entry