The QWB300EMDP 88" (2235.2mm) Electromagnetic Interactive Whiteboard from QOMO includes an RF wireless kit, which restricts limits on where you can teach. With the board comes 2 wireless pens, which the teacher can use to write freely with on the QWB 88" (2235.2mm) Electromagnetic Interactive Whiteboard. The pen can also perform left and right mouse clicks and pen strokes.
Not only does QOMO provide you with Flow!Works software and RM Easiteach, customers also have the freedom of choice to bundle countless, specialized software packages with their boards. QOMO believes in meeting your curriculum content needs, whatever they may be, and has taken the initiative to partner with several software creators to give you more options.
It is changing the way many educators approach their curriculum and classes.
- Includes RF wireless technology for limitless possibilities
- Available dual pen technology for greater flexibility
- Flow!Works, the company's whiteboarding software, allows you to annotate over any running applications and save all of your work
- RM Easiteach will enable you to meet your curriculum and content needs
- Software bundling options for everything from Special Ed to Middle School Math
- Electromagnetic pen is used to operate the board using only one AAA battery and can produce left and right mouse button clicks
- Digital electromagnetic technology allows for precise and accurate mouse clicks and pen strokes
- Durable surface is built to withstand wear and tear exceptionally well