A powerful and cost effective teaching tool, the Qomo HiteVision QIR312 IR Classic Pack (12) is a snap to set up. In minutes you'll be running quizzes, displaying results and generating reports based on the data. The QIR 300 System works with QClick to make lessons more interactive. Each remote can be assigned a secure and unique student ID number. You can time quizzes and tests, then instantly display the results.
The software is a comprehensive teaching aide. QClick suite features modules to establish classes, compose exams, establish templates, manage communication and manufacture reports. The Freestyle mode can run tests with nearly every medium from paper, to oral, PPT, XML, etc. You can convert a PowerPoint presentation into an exam with quick, one-click access. The editing tools are user friendly and lists from Excel can be imported and also generated from QClick data.
Beyond the classroom, the QIR312 IR Classic Pack (12) can be useful when giving business presentations or during corporate meetings. It's perfect for focus groups, jury selection and voting. Whether you need to gather efficient data from a group quickly, monitor the response of a large audience or just get your class involved with interactive presentations and quizzes; the QIR312 IR Classic Pack (12) combines ease of operation with manageable software to present a cost effective solution to traditional quizzing and response methods.
- Instructor Remote
- Add convenience and style to your presentations with this all-in-one wireless presentation remote. Used by the instructor to control the course of activities, the instructor remote facilitates the quizzes and doubles as a laser pointer. There is also an LED indicator for power status and response confirmation
- Response Pad
- Each response pad has an ID number. The ID number can be set and reset by the instructor at any time. All responses are automatically collected within seconds. It is compact, lightweight and very durable. The response pad also has an LED indicator for power status and response confirmation
- Infrared Receiver
- The wireless IR receiver easily connects to your computer through USB. It has a transmission distance of 50 ft. It's used to receive signals from the remotes, and send information to the computer
- QClick Software
- The QClick software suite features modules to set up classes, create exams, design templates, manage communications and produce reports. In Freestyle mode, you can run tests with practically any medium: paper exams, oral quizzes, PPT, XML and more. With one click, you can convert an existing PowerPoint presentation into a QClick exam. The software supports all standard PowerPoint features including slide transitions, custom animations, multimedia, audio, etc. It is possible to import class lists from Excel and also generate Excel-compatible reports with QClick. The tools are user friendly and editing questions, conducting quizzes or formulating games are all designed to be simple operations
- QClick Features
- You can choose from many different activity modes including Normal Quiz, Standard Exam, Home Work, Rush Quiz, Elimination, Vote / Inquiry, Ad-Lib Quiz, Hand Raise and Roll Call with multiple correct answers. Timed quizzes and tests are possible, as well as displaying instant results. QClick also lets you generate queries based on class, individual or activity