The X-Rack Stereo EQ Module from Solid State Logic is a 4-band stereo version of SSL's console Channel EQ module, and requires the use of an X-Rack or Mynx enclosure. Designed for users of Digital Audio Workstations and other audio/post applications, the EQ can be combined with any number of other modules to achieve a scalable system that features the legendary SSL sonic signature.
The module delivers the legendary SSL twin-curve E and G series EQ, with the low-mid and high-mid frequencies being fully-parametric with variable "Q", and the high- and low-frequency bands featuring shelf/bell control. The module input and output gains can be set to operate at a nominal level of either +4dBu or -10dBV, using a switch on the connector panel.
The X-Rack Stereo EQ Module is a versatile EQ. It will work equally well for the user who requires pinpoint accuracy for surgical problem solving, or for situations where smoother broader sound shaping is called for, or for adding a little more aggressive character to the source material. The EQ delivers on all counts.
Note: Module requires an X-Rack or Mynx chassis to function (TotalRecall function not available when used with Mynx)
- Stereo version of the XL 9000 K Channel Equaliser as used on Duality and AWS consoles
- "Selective Mode" E and G characteristic switching, which enables independent switching of high- and low-bands and mid-bands between E or G curves
- High- and low-bands switchable between shelving and fixed Q Bell curves
- EQ IN switch for A/B comparison
- Rear panel connections on balanced TRS Jack
- TotalRecall status LEDs