Vanguard's Alta Pro 283 CB 100 Tripod W/SBH 100 Ballhead provides the stability, durability and reliability you want in your gear. The carbon fiber legs have settings for 25°, 50°, and 80° with easy-release buttons for quick set-up. This lightweight (4.77 lbs/2.1 kg) tripod collapses to 28.75" (73 cm) and can be extended up to 5.83' (1.78 m). It can support up to 18 lbs (8.1 kg).
The smooth fluid-like SBH 100 ballhead is made of lightweight magnesium alloy and features a precision-cut ballhead, two bubble levels, and a fine-tuning function.
The Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) system allows you to move the central column from zero to 180° angles in various vertical and horizontal positions, making macro-photography and special wide-angle shots a breeze, and the Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) system securely repositions the central column in one simple movement.
A magnesium die-cast canopy, quarter-twist leg locks, non-slip, spiked rubber feet and a removable hook for hanging camera accessories make this tripod a great addition to your kit bag.
- Lightweight (4.77 lbs/2.1 kg)carbon fiber tripod
- Central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees
- Legs adjust to 25, 50 and 80-degree angles
- Smooth fluid-like ballhead is made of lightweight magnesium alloy and features a precision-cut ballhead, two bubble levels, and a fine-tuning function
- Enables extreme low-angle photography