When you need a very easy way to view your snapshots on your social network du jour, or photo sharing website like Flickr, then you must consider the VuPoint Solutions Digital Photo Scanner. This palm-sized and lightweight - 8.1 oz / 230 g device scans your 4.0 x 6.0" / A6 photo prints at 300 dpi resolution and converts them into digital files.
You can scan directly to SD or SDHC memory cards up to 32 GB - no PC necessary! However, if you want to store your images on a PC, the Digital Photo Scanner has a convenient USB port. This handy device is fast. It takes only about 5 seconds to create a digital file in JPEG format. Plus, if you have pictures that are starting to fade or look slightly "off", there is an automatic color balance enhancement tool to bring them closer to the original quality.
No longer do your paper photos need to be hidden away in albums for viewing only on special occasions. VuPoint's Digital Photo Scanner is a simple way of digitizing your files so that they can be archived, shared, or maybe transferred onto a digital photo frame for slide show-style viewing.
- Scan and organize your photos, business cards, receipts, postcards and more for your personal use.
- This scanner features an auto-feed mechanism with an auto crop feature so you can keep your scanning going without interruptions.
- Optical Character Recognition / OCR software is included.
- This scanner supports SD and SDHC memory cards up to 32 GB (sold separately).
- Scan images with resolutions up to 300 dpi.
- Enjoy a steady workflow - this scanner works at approximately 5 seconds per image.
- This scanner can handle card stock up to about 0.5mm thick.
- When you connect the VuPoint Digital Print Scanner into your PC, it shows up on your menu as a mass storage device, same as a digital camera. No additional software is required to start scanning.