The 2.5-inch LCD Angle Viewfinder-Silver from Flipbac Innovations is a dual hinge mirror that easily attaches to the back of most point-and-shoot or digital SLR cameras with live view. This allows the user to take pictures from the ground-level or high overhead, and still see and use the camera's LCD.
For the best fit, your camera's LCD screen should be about 2.6 x 2" or (67 x 52mm). This accessory offers a very light and slim design with a bright, scratch-resistant glass mirror. It attaches to the camera with a 3M adhesive that will not damage the camera's LCD.
The dual hinge opens vertically or horizontally to more than 180-degrees allowing the user to see the image in landscape and portrait positions. This camera accessory will help photographers take even better images, shoot photos without kneeling, take candid portraits without hiding their face behind a camera, or capture a classic portrait without intimidating their subject.
- Stainless steel dual-hinge: opens horizontally and vertically
- Angles up to 180 degrees both ways
- Stays in position
- Fits most digital point-and-shoot and digital SLR cameras with 3-inch or 2.5-inch LCD screens
- Excellent LCD screen protector; when the viewer is in the closed position it provides protection for the LCD screen
- Slim design; once placed on the camera it looks part of the original design
- Bright, scratch-resistant glass mirror
- Attaches to the camera with a 3M adhesive that will not damage the camera's LCD
- Adds minimal weight to the camera body. (3-inch model weighs 0.6 ounces (18 g); 2.5-inch models weighs 0.5 ounces (15 g)
- Compatible with most major camera manufacturers with a 2.5" LCD: BenQ, Canon, Casio, Epson, Fujifilm, Kodak, Konica/Minolta, Kyocera, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Premier, Ricoh, Samsung, Sanyo, Sigma, Sony, Toshiba, and Vivitar