The M620V Scout Light WeaponLight (Desert Sand) from SureFire features 150 lumen white-light LED and 120 mW infrared illumination along with a Picatinny/Weaver compatible M93 Swing-Lever rail clamp. The levered clamp self-adjusts to off-spec rails and features a lever lock that prevents loosening from recoil or vibration. The coated optics and tempered glass supplies excellent light transmission and durability. For superior corrosion-resistance, the M620V is constructed from hard-anodized aluminum alloy and its o-ring sealed to prevent the ingress of moisture, dirt, and dust.
The M620V's compact form-factor minimizes weight while leaving valuable rail-space for additional accessories. It is powered by a pair of included 123A batteries that provide a tactical-level torrent of white light for 108 minutes or 8 hours in infrared mode. To activate the light - the operator can choose from the pushbutton tailcap switch that provides momentary and constant-on operation, or the momentary-on pressure-pad switch that comes on a 7" cable.
To move between white light and infrared simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the head of the light. Either mode creates a tight beam suitable for short to medium distances. Since there is no filament in the LED it is virtually burn-out free.
- Performance Highlights
- 1.37" bezel
- Coated and tempered window
- Battery: 2 lithium 123A - 6.0V
- Infrared output: 120 mW, 8.0 hr tactical run-time
- White-light output: 150 lumens, 1.8 hr tactical run-time
- LED illumination: virtually indestructible, no filament to burn out/break
- Mounting system: quick-release throw-lever Picatinny/Weaver rail mount
- Construction: hard anodized aluminum alloy. O-ring sealed for all-weather performance
- Switching: tailcap - momentary-on/constant-on. Pressure-pad tape-switch - momentary-on
- Compatibility: rifles, carbines, or SMGs with a Picatinny/Weaver rail mount