The AMT 974C Drum Microphone Set includes four 97C drum microphones with clamps and cables. The 97C features a miniature profile and shockmounted, cardioid capsule. Its 4-point suspension system maintains a wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz, and the cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis noise. The 97C's integrated clamping mechanism attaches to all types of drum rims, including drum and percussion hoops. The in-line preamp operates on external phantom power and features a mini XLR output.
- Sold as a set of 4 microphones
- The 97C is known for its clarity, excellent transient response, resistance to feedback, SPL handling and ease of operation
- Integrated clamping mechanism for all types of drum rim mounting
- Shock mounting at the capsule will absorb more of the inherent problems with transient noise and vibration
- Cardioid patterned microphone has an excellent feedback rejection rate and at the same time gives a more natural transparent reproduction in close proximity