When you are on a budget and have important color prints or documents that you want to archive and/or print, then consider the Canon CanoScan LiDE110 Color Image Scanner. This high-quality scanner is an incredibly easy way to convert those originals into high-resolution digital files and it is fast - it delivers a letter size color scan in approximately 16 seconds!
The front control panel of the CanoScan is equipped with four EZ Buttons, for automating the entire scanning process - the touch of a finger is all it takes to scan, copy and create e-mail attachments or PDFs. Canon's Auto Document Fix is a built-in retouching technology that includes dust and scratch removal and color enhancement which can further improve your final images. You will get text with clear sharp characters and images with true-to-original color and contrast.
The Advanced Z-Lid expansion top lifts approximately 1-inch vertically and lets you produce clear, complete scans even of thick originals such as notebooks. One cable provides both power and a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed data connection for low power consumption and the scanner is also a Generation Green product that is Energy Star & RoHS Compliant.
- Excellent Resolution
- When you combine 2400 x 4800 maximum color resolution with a vivid 48-bit color depth and over 281 trillion possible colors, the results will astound you. Continue your scanning brilliance with tremendous 19,200 x 19,200 dpi software- enhanced scans.
- EZ Buttons
- Have the flexibility with your originals as you utilize the four EZ Buttons to automate the entire scanning process. Copy, scan and create email attachments or PDF files simply with the push of a button.
- Auto Scan Mode
- At last, you have the ability to bring eight steps into one as you scan a photo, document, business cards, textbook or personal notebook and have it automatically recognized. In addition, the original is automatically cropped to proper size, scanned and saved in the appropriate file format. All of this is achieved with the press of a single button.
- Auto Document Fix
- Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. So, your document text can be darkened with pronounced edges for clear, sharp text that's easy to read, and pictures will maintain color tone and contrast.
- Advanced Z-Lid
- The exclusive Z-Lid expansion top lifts up to 1-inch high above the platen and stays flat for scanning thick books and magazines. Most other scanner covers can only lift at an angle, so the scans can be incomplete or illegible at the edges. Gutter correction further enhances scans of books, removing any shadow areas.
- One Cable for USB and Power
- Scan and transfer images to your computer with the fastest possible scanning speeds with the USB connection. The Hi-Speed USB interface also allows for quick previews of your images to your computer. Scanner power is provided through the interface so no AC power cords or adapters are needed
- A Generation Green Product
- Generation Green is Canon's environmental initiative is an environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions. The LiDE110 is part of Generation Green through low power consumption, and the energy efficient Quick Start feature that makes it Energy Star qualified. Plus it is RoHS Compliant - a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. Canon also participates in a Hardware Recycling Program to ensure appropriate recycling of electronics products and the Canon Refurbishing Program so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for Canon U.S.A. products