The Tamron 13VM1040ASIR InfraRed Lens (10-40mm, f/1.4), with a focal length of 10-40mm and an imager size of 1/3, delivers high-quality imagery. An aperture range of f/1.4-close allows for clear images in low light conditions. The advanced optical design eliminates shifts of focus points in both visible and infrared ranges thus making it ideal for use in Day/Night cameras as well as conventional B&W cameras.
The CCTV lens has aspherical elements that reduce various optical aberrations, delivering high optical quality. When used with digital recording systems, the lens provides improved resolution at corners. It features manual iris, focus and zoom with lock, a focus range of 0.5m and back focus in air of 12.376mm (wide) to 18.812mm (tele). Multi-coating on lens surface lessens ghosting and flare in backlit conditions.
A built-in slip-mount mechanism allows you to fine-tune the position after mounting the camera to set the auto-iris meter to a proper position around the lens. With the lock for each control ring (zoom, manual, and iris-control), you can avoid setting displacement after installation. The CS mount makes the 13VM1040ASIR CCTV lens suitable for mini domes.
- Focal length of 10-40 mm, imager size - 1/3, and aperture range - f/1.4-close
- Manual iris, zoom and focus with lock
- Focus range - 0.5m
- Back focus in air - 12.376mm (wide) to 18.812mm (tele)
- Hybrid aspherical elements for high optical quality
- Reduces various optical aberrations
- Multi-coating for less ghosting and flare in backlit conditions
- Eliminates constructional problems such as lopsided blur and focal point image degradation
- Slip-mount mechanism for fine-tuning the position after mounting the camera to set the auto-iris meter to a proper position around the lens
- Lock for each control ring (zoom, manual and iris-control) to avoid setting displacement after installation
- CS mount - ideal for mini domes
- Temperature range of -4 ~ 140°F (-20 ~ 60°C)
- Environmentally-friendly design - does not use substances that impact the environment in optical glass materials, sealing, and packaging