The Tamron 1/3" 2.8-12mm f/1.4 Vari-Focal Lens with Connector is a high-resolution CCTV lens with a CS mount suitable for use with 1/3" image sensors with a resolution up to 720p. It features a 4.3x zoom range for short to medium-range surveillance applications, and a wide maximum aperture of f/1.4 for clearer images in low light conditions. Multi-layer coatings on the lens surface lessens ghosting and flare to produce sharper images with more contrast.
The lens is equipped with a slip-mount mechanism that allows rotational adjustment of the lens after it is mounted on the camera. This allows optimal positioning of the auto-iris actuator and cable during installation. With an independent lock for each control ring (zoom, focus, and manual iris), you can avoid setting changes after installation.
- CS mount; ideal for mini domes
- Suitable for cameras having an image size of 1/3"
- Focal length: 2.8 to 12mm
- Aperture range: f/1.4 to 360 (closed)
- Manual zoom and focus with lock
- DC auto iris
- Back focus adjustment
- 11.8" minimum focusing distance
- Multi-layer coatings for less ghosting and flare
- Lock for each control ring (zoom, manual and iris-control) to avoid setting displacement after installation
- Slip-mount mechanism for fine-tuning the position after mounting the camera to set the auto-iris meter to a proper position around the lens