The Dalite Curved Series 200 Lace and Grommet Frame is recommended for use with any of Dalite's front or rear projection screen surfaces in viewing sizes up to 29' for front projection and 19' for rear projections making it an excellent choice for auditoriums, theaters and other large venues.
This frame is designed for use with flexible lace and grommet screen surfaces (sold separately). This is an excellent choice for large rooms such as auditoriums, digital edge blending and other simulations. It is available with a 6" wide velour masking cover that conceals the screen binding and lacing cord.
Note! The Series 200 lace and grommet frame is designed for use with the following flexible lace and grommet screen surfaces (sold separately). Screen frames with an outside dimension greater than 15'6" will have two-piece top and bottom or side frame sections
- The Curved Series 200 Frame may be specified to any degree of single axis curve with a maximum width of 90' wide
- Frame sections slip fit at corners
- Pre-installed S-hooks for viewing surface attachment
- Frame can be suspended from ceiling by means of included eyebolts installed on top frame section
- Available with 6" wide Pro-Trim Masking Cover for non-curved frames to conceal screen binding and lacing cord
- Lacing Cord and "S" Hooks included and positioned
- Maximum frame outside dimension (height or width) is 30' for front projection and 20' for rear projection