The patented Long Arm w/ 3 Hole Shroud Helmet Mount Assembly from Norotos is a safe and durable unit designed to provide optimal comfort and unique fit to each operator. Easily mount a night vision goggle to a 3 hole helmet without the need for straps. Use the 1" vertical height adjustment, 1.5" eye relief adjustment, and 18° tilt adjustment to create a customized fit for each operator.
Norotos’ patented Titanium Advanced Tactical Helmet Mount Assembly is safe, reliable, and durable. Safety Locking and Release Systems will not allow your night vision device to accidentally release from the helmet mount, allowing you to quickly attach or release the helmet mount from the helmet bracket with one hand. The helmet mount surfaces have durable finishes to withstand harsh environmental and field conditions.
This 3 Hole Shroud is designed to easily mount a night vision goggle to a 3 hole helmet without the need for straps. Easily attaches to various 3 hole ballistic helmets and also fits non ballistic helmets such as Protech.
- Patented Safety Goggle Release System incorporates a rotating knob for one-handed operation that will not release the goggles until completion of 120 degrees of rotation.
- Safety Locking and Release Systems will not allow the night vision device to inadvertently release from the helmet mount. Quickly attach or release the helmet mount from the helmet bracket with one hand, with or without gloves.
- All helmet mount components (except pins, springs, balls, and washers) are manufactured from high-strength, lightweight aluminum and titanium.
- Operating levers, knobs and buttons are designed with tactile differentials for safe and easy operation.
- Compact and lighter in weight by approximately 25% of the performance specification.