The Dalite 8141 26P Motorized Projector Lift is designed to raise or lower a video projector weighing up to 300 lb. The 3-position control switch (included) is all you need to operate it. The lift contains a removable tray that is attached to bottom of the frame assembly to allow for ceiling tile attachment.
The motor is an oiled-for-life type with an auto thermal cutoff to prevent burnouts. In addition, the braking system is designed to prevent "coasting". The system also has a preset but adjustable limit switch to automatically stop lift in the "down" position. When you are finished using the projector, and the lift is fully retracted into its casing, a micro switch engages to cut power to the lift's motor.
- Raise or lower video projectors weighing up to 300 lb with a push of a button
- Heavy-duty, all metal construction with rack and pinion, chain drive lift mechanism for quiet operation
- Bottom of lift is adjustable for flush installation and can be finished to match ceiling
- Complete with three position control switch with cover plate
- Optional plenum kit available where needed. Plenum covers meet plenum building codes for Da-Lite's complete line of concealed projector lifts