The Vocas MFC-V1 Kit includes the Manual Focus Controller MFC-1, Drive Gear, and Gear Ring. It is used with the Sony HVR-V1E / HDR-FX7 lenses.
A follow focus system is provided via the MFC-1 Manual Focus Controller that allows you to achieve a high degree of precision for focus control. Constructed from machined aluminum, the MFC-1 is suitable for even the most demanding situations. You can easily attach the MFC-1 to a 15mm lightweight support via the quick-lock clamp. With a 3-step rotation stop that can be enabled or disabled as per the situation, the follow focus system allows you to achieve a hard stop while rotating the focus knob of DV cameras with an indefinite rotating focus ring. Offering 3 options of "Free rotations", "Full rotation with a stop", and "Half a rotation", the MFC-1 provides you with a wide degree of freedom and precision necessary for accurate focus control.
A Drive Gear, compatible with the MFC-V1 Kit, with 36 teeth of size M0.8 is also included in this package. The Drive Gear attaches to the follow focus system via its teeth. A Gear Ring for this kit is also provided with matching tooth size of M0.8.
Vocas MFC-V1 Kit
- Includes Manual Focus Controller MFC-1
- Drive Gear
- Includes Gear Ring
- For Sony HVR-V1E / HDR-FX7 lenses
MFC-1 Manual Focus Controller
- Follow focus system
- Offers high degree of precision for focus control
- Machined aluminum construction makes the MFC-1 suitable for even the most demanding situations
- Attaches to 15mm lightweight support via quick-lock clamp
- Includes a 3-step rotation lock that can be enabled or disabled as per the situation, allowing you to achieve a hard stop while rotating the focus knob of DV cameras with an indefinite rotating focus ring
- Offers 3 options of "Free rotations", "Full rotation with a stop", and "Half a rotation" providing accurate focus control
- Used with MFC-V1 Kit
- With 36 teeth of M0.8 size
- Compatible with Drive Gear
- With tooth size M0.8