This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Aquatica 4" Mini Dome 100 for Aquatica housings is ideally suited for fisheye lenses such as the Nikon 10.5mm, Tokina 10-17mm and Sigma 10mm. Because of its reduced frontal signature you can really sneak up on subjects in tight spots under ledges. You also have the extra room to properly position your strobes when shooting ultra close-up wide angle images.
Its miniature size and lighter weight are features welcomed by the traveling photographer in these days of increased travel restrictions. Made from ground BK-7 mineral glass and polished to perfection, the Mini Dome 100 also features optical anti-reflection and scratch resistant coatings.
- Suited for fisheye lenses such as the Nikon 10.5mm, Tokina 10-17mm and Sigma 10mm
- Reduced frontal signature means you can shoot subjects in tight spaces
- Small size allows for extra room to properly position your strobes in ultra close-up wide angle situations
- Made from ground BK-7 mineral glass and polished to perfection
- Features optical anti-reflection and scratch resistant coatings