With 1000 Watts of total power the Panasonic SC-BTT350 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System has the audio power to fill a large living room but it's small enough to fit in a den or bedroom.
It's versatile too. It can play a wide variety of Blu-ray, DVD and CD formats and it can do all sorts of neat tricks like zooming in the picture when you want to examine a portion of a JPEG picture in greater detail. You'll see that detail sharply thanks to features like the SC-BTT350's 148.5MHz/12-bit video digital to analog converter (DAC) and its HDMI output.
Of course if you don't go online with your Blu-ray player you're missing out on a lot of fun. Just plug your SC-BTT350 into your broadband router or modem or you can purchase an optional Wi-Fi adapter that plugs into the SC-BTT350's USB port if you'd prefer to go wireless. On the Net you'll find an ever-expanding choice of free, paid and subscription based services that include YouTube, Netflix, Slacker and Pandora.
In addition to outstanding Blu-ray images and improved pictures from your DVDs, you'll enjoy a number of different surround sound modes including Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS from all sources. Those sources can include up to 30 preset FM radio stations and your iPod. This unit's universal iPod dock is compatible with dozens of iPod models. Depending on the model you own, it can play music and video and display the titles on a connected TV. (TV sold separately.)
Last but not least, the SC-BTT350 supports 3D in full HD. All you need is a 3D disc and optional shutter glasses to experience imagery so real you'll think you can reach out and touch it.
- Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc Playback
- Advanced 2D image technology accumulated over the years at the Panasonic Hollywood Laboratory (PHL) has also been applied to 3D image playback, allowing high-quality images to approach original film quality. Lifelike 3D images with dramatic leaping effects and enhanced depth, luster and texture are beautifully reproduced.
- PHL Reference Chroma Processor Plus
- PHL Reference Chroma Processor Plus is a high quality image-processing technology developed to precisely process each pixel of the Blu-ray disc video signal in the vertical direction. It reproduces color data with twice the accuracy of conventional systems to keep colors faithful and sharp.
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- This home theater system is compatible with a feature called ARC (Audio Return Channel), which allows audio sourced from your compatible television to be decoded without any additional wiring.
- VIERA Cast
- VIERA Cast's assorted online content just keeps getting better. In addition to popular services like YouTube and Picasa Web Albums, it now offers Pandora Internet Radio, movies streamed from Netflix, exciting sports from FOX Sports, and tweeting web communications with Twitter.
- VIERA Link Reduces Power Consumption
- With Energy Saving mode, power consumption is automatically minimized when a VIERA TV's power is turned off with a remote control. Your theater system is also compatible with Unselected Device Save, which puts it into Standby mode when the input switches back to TV after a movie finishes.
- BD Live Enhances Your Entertainment Experience
- Once you connect your SC-BTT350 to the Internet you can access BD Live content. BD Live is sort of like the extras that many DVDs contain except that much BD-Live content is stored on the Internet. That means it can be more complex and it can even be expandable. For example, when you watch a Blu-ray disc you purchase this year and then watch it again next year, you may find new content is available that you can choose to watch, like additional commentary or trailers for new movies.
- Wireless Surround Speakers Ready
- You can quickly and easily upgrade to a wireless surround sound environment by getting an optional wireless transceiver kit. The transmitter slips into a slot on your SC-BTT350 and the receiver sits near the rear of your room. It has connections to plug in the two surround speakers included with your SC-BTT350.