The 4 x 6' (1.2 x 1.8 m) Video Whiteboard (999-5446-000) from Vaddio can be used in a variety of applications from videoconferencing, content creation, IMAG, rich media systems or in any system designed to incorporate a whiteboard as a video input device. Because no dedicated PC is required, Vaddio's Video Whiteboard is compatible with any videoconferencing, TelePresence, distance education or video media distribution system. In addition to HD/SD outputs, data can be captured and stored as a JPEG image onto any USB flash drive.
- Stand-alone video device - no computer required
- Outputs four colors (black, blue, red and green) against a white background
- Features three line thicknesses and an erase all function
- One-Touch Image Save allows USB drive to be attached to Digital Control Panel Interface to capture drawings as JPEG image
- Completely compatible with all Vaddio Automated Content Presentation Systems
- Using Vaddio's EZCamera Cabling System with HSDS, power and USB data are run over a single CAT 5 cable up to 100 feet from the whiteboard to the Video Whiteboard Quick-Connect interface
- The Video Whiteboard interface interprets the data and outputs high definition DVI-D or HDMI (HDMI with cable adapter) digital video and high definition YPbPr analog component video at resolutions of 720p/59.94Hz and 720p/50Hz (higher resolutions are planned for future releases), or standard definition video at 480i/29.97Hz and 576i/25Hz