The Ikegami Hyper-Dynamic High Resolution Mini Cube Camera uses a 1/3" Pixim DPS sensor with Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Range performance to overcome high contrast, harsh backlighting and similar extreme lighting environments. By analyzing the picture at the pixel level, Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Range technology is able to strike a proper balance between the bright and dark regions of an image and that way help bring out all the important details of a scene. Combined with the its small size, this makes the camera a good choice for integration with ATMs in glass enclosed bank lobbies or any other area where the lighting situation can get in the way of an identifiable image.
For peak performance in a variety of installations, this camera offers a number of built-in electronic controls which can be accessed using an optional control board (ISD-A12-OP-1) that plugs into the camera. With this optional board users will be able to access the menu and separately adjust picture parameters such as white balance and AGC. Also available through the menu is a privacy mask function which can be used to block out sections of the image for privacy or legal reasons.
This camera comes hardwired with power and video (BNC) connectors, and includes a mounting bracket for sturdy camera installation.
The ISD-A12 is manufactured by Ikegami Tsushinki Co. Ltd. in Japan where the factory is approved by the quality management system complying with ISO-9001 standard, as well as the environmental management system standard ISO-14001.
- 1/3" Pixim DPS sensor is employed
- Horizontal resolution 480 TV lines
- Over 95dB hyper wide light dynamic
- NTSC or PAL selectable in menu
- S/N ratio 50dB or better
- Provides 4 corner-mounting with a mini-slot for dual position mount on 27mm and 28mm centers
- Intelligent AGC auto gain control system
- Automatic white balance (ATW)
- Smart DNR-digital noise reduction
- OSD menu settings (using optional remote)
- DC12V Power (optional AC24V-DC12V adapter)
- ISD-A12-OP-1 optionally available remote control module