The W43 from Waves is a noise reduction plug-in inspired by, and built on the legacy of the renowned CAT 43 processor. Ambient noise such as hiss, hum, traffic, wind and air conditioning noise can all wreak havoc on film/video production dialog tracks.
With four fixed frequency bands, the W43 is an affordable, easy-to-use plug-in for post production that delivers high quality noise reduction with minimal artifact (like the original hardware), while providing all the advantages of software, such as multiple simultaneous instances.
This version is for use with any Native computer system where the host software supports Audio Units, RTAS and Audio Suite, or VST plug-in formats.
- Noise reduction plug-in modeled after the Dolby CAT 43
- Four fixed frequency bands
- Minimal artifact noise
- Zero latency for perfect picture sync
- Multiple simultaneous instances
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Threshold determines the level at which noise reduction begins
- Range Faders determine the amount of noise reduction applied to each band
- Low: 30Hz to 80Hz
- Low Mid: 80Hz to 1kHz
- High Mid: 1kHz to 3kHz
- High: 3kHz and up
- Engage enables and disables the noise reduction process