Whether you're looking to cut down on cord clutter or you're in the market for new cables for your iPod or iPhone, the Iogear Composite AV Cable with Charge and Sync for iPhone/iPod has you covered. This 6' cable is an iPhone/iPod charge and sync cable and a composite A/V cable. Additionally, the cable comes with a USB power adapter for charging your device in an AC wall outlet.
How does the cable work? Quite simply, the cable connects to the 30-pin dock connector on your compatible iPod or iPhone. You are then able to power your device with your computer using the USB connection or sync to iTunes. Using the USB power adapter and the USB connection you can also power your device in an AC wall outlet.
- Compact size and driver-free installation
- Conveniently sync your iPhone or iPod to your computer
- Ultra-shielded copper cables provides premium audio and video quality
- Enjoy room filling audio experience with your stereo or powered speakers
- You can also plug the USB connector into a power source to charge while viewing
- Connect an iPhone / iPod to your TV and watch your videos or slideshows on a big screen
- Apple certified as "Works with iPhone" and "Made for iPod"
How it works:
- Connect your iPhone or iPod to the 30-pin connector
- Use the included USB power adapter to charge your iPod or iPhone in a wall outlet
- Use the USB connection to sync your iPhone or iPod with iTunes
- Use the USB connection to charge your iPod or iPhone using your computer
- Connect the A/V cable to your TV or home theater receiver for watching video from your iPod or iPhone on the big screen
- This item is compatible with the following Apple products; iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, Original iPhone, iPod touch, iPod touch 2G, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod nano 4G, iPod 5G, iPod with photo