Refine your workflow with the Brother PT-9800PCN Desktop Bar Code Network Printer. This compact little guy meets the daily challenges of your business needs with an impressive mixture of features. Most notably, the PT-9800PCN provides the added flexibility of an Ethernet connection to take full advantage of network options. The printer is Windows OS compatible as well, and comes packaged with Brother's PT-Editor print application design software, giving you more choices when it comes to label making.
The PT-9800PCN outputs durable, laminated thermal transfer labels that can stand up to most environments. With a glossy clear finish, they're ideal for serial number labels and bar codes. Both TZ and HG tapes are compatible with the printer, making things simple when it's time to change the tape. Additionally, all other consumables come in cartridges for drop-in ease.
Along with being compatible with your Windows computer, the PT-9800PCN works with other external devices as well. Print from bar code scanners, keyboards, and medical or test equipment. Other noteworthy features of the label printer include the high-quality 360 dpi resolution, printing speeds up to 3.1 ips, and a 2-year limited warranty.
- Prints high quality, extremely durable laminated thermal transfer labels
- Compatible with Windows 7 and other Windows OS computers
- Bundled with PT-Editor print application design software
- Print from bar code scanner, keyboard or other standalone device
- Prints high quality 360 dpi text, graphics and bar codes
- Fast, host based printing - up to 3.1 ips
- 10/100 Base TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 (host and peripheral) and RS-232C serial interface connectivity
- Comes complete with software, cables and more!
- Small footprint for use even in tight spaces