The black Vivitek D5000 XGA Digital Projector is ideal for fixed installations and built for classroom settings or office venues. The D5000 uses the latest in DLP Technology from Texas Instruments that enables you to display outstanding images for exceptional brightness and vibrant colors.
With a 2500:1 contrast ratio that shows extraordinary crisp details and 5200 lumens of superior brightness, the D5000 provides excellent projection under any lighting conditions. The need for high brightness gradually increases because the benefit of having high brightness can achieve better results if the presenter prefers to have an eye contact with the audience while keeping the ambient lights on.
With a 1024 x 768 resolution, the D5000 delivers bright, superb digital images with full color saturation. Intended for high-impact multimedia presentations, the Vivitek D5000 is unmatched in performance and function.
The device is 3D-ready. Imagine playing a game with characters and objects that appear to surround you. Or immerse yourself in a movie that spills right into your living room. That's the magic of 3D-ready DLP projectors.
Vivitek Corporation offers a security lock, which is built into the projector to prevent theft or any unauthorized removal of the projector. It also offers three interchangeable lens options and manual lens shift (vertical/horizontal) for easy setup and use. Besides its many performance attributes, the D5000 provides a competitive price point.
- 5200 lumens and 2500:1 contrast ratio
- 3D-ready with DLP Link
- DLP and BrilliantColor technologies from Texas Instruments
- Three (3) interchangeable lens options and manual lens shift (vertical/horizontal) for easy setup
- Connectivity options include: HDMI v1.3, DVI-D, VGA-In, BNC, component, S-Video and composite
- The D5000 delivers amazing video performance with a Pixelworks processor
- Lightweight unit, easy to pack away and transport
- Compatible with all major video standards including NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- A high brightness rating allows for presentations in daylight or in well lit rooms
- Supports resolutions up to UXGA at 16.7 million colors to deliver crisp, clear images
- Flexible setup allows for front, rear projections
- Line-of-vision projections remain square, with advanced keystone correction for angled projections
- Input source automatically detected