Quick, simple--and beautiful. That's the lighting you get with the Lowel Rifa 55 eXtra/Flo 80 Kit W/Hard Case (120VAC). In just 60 seconds you can have this medium-sized (21 x 21"/53.3x53.3 cm) combined light and softbox (made of aluminized high temperature Nomex) ready to deliver beautiful soft light. Interchangeable lamp heads, a 500W lamp, three 80W high CRI daylight fluorescent bulbs, a lower wattage TH-300 tungsten-halogen lamp, 7.5' light stand, and protective cases for the lamps give this kit the kind of versatility you need. A large hard carrying case is included for storage and transport.
The Rifa 55 eXtra/Flo 80 is practical for a wide variety of lighting needs--it's perfect for quick 1-light interviews or tabletop sets, for instance. This kit is provided for use with 120VAC.
- Dedicated 21 x 21" (53.3 x 53.3 cm) softlight with removable standard tungsten-halogen Rifa eXTM lamphead, centered in collapsible silver aluminized high temperature Nomex housing.
- 60 second set-up of light and softbox makes lighting quick and easy.
- State of the art woven glass fabric front diffuser offers exceptional heat resistance. Front diffuser must always be used.
- Accepts fluorescent lamps and lower wattage tungsten-halogen lamps, using included interchangeable lampheads.
- Three 80W daylight fluorescent bulbs, one 500W and one 200W tungsten-halogen bulb are included.
- Lampaks and lamptubes to protect bulbs are included.
- One 7.5' light stand is included.