The Nikon Coolpix L110 Digital Camera (Black) produces images with up to 12.1 megapixels of resolution, and incorporates an amazing 15x wide-angle zoom lens. The 28 to 420mm lens allows you to get close-up and personal with far away subjects, but is still wide enough for tight spots.
Shooting in low light is not a problem with Nikon's exclusive 5-way VR Image Stabilization technology. This utilizes Sensor Shift, along with Electronic VR Image Stabilization. The cameras high sensitivity equivalent of ISO 6400, along with Motion Detection, and the exclusive Best Shot Selector (BSS) ensures that your photos will always look great - regardless of lighting conditions or subject movement.
For difficult image situations the camera offers 15 different scene modes. If you are not sure which to choose the Scene Auto Selector will make the decision for you. Nikon's Smart Portrait System ensures beautiful portrait and people shots by combining Nikon's innovative smile mode, Blink Warning, In-Camera Red-Eye Fix, D-Lighting, and Face Priority AF technologies. Furthermore, the camera includes Nikon's Coolpix Software Suite for organizing, editing and sharing your photos.
When your subject is moving fast it is not a problem with this high speed camera. Capture 11.1 FPS 3MP still images at 20 images at a time. Or shoot 720p HD movies at 30fps with optical zoom and autofocus. The movies even have stereo sound with the built-in microphone. The HDMI output makes it easy to playback the movies on your TV or computer. The bright, high resolution 3.0" LCD screen provides a wide viewing angle and an anti-reflective coating that allows for easy composition and viewing of photos even in direct sunlight.
- 12.1 Megapixel Resolution
- 12.1 Megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20"
- 15x Wide-angle Zoom Lens
- Incredible 15x Optical Wide-Angle (28-420mm) Zoom-Nikkor Glass Lens - quality optics provide exceptional images throughout the zoom range. The lens is built on a proud heritage of producing precision camera optics that delivers superb color and razor-sharp results. This incredible lens offers versatile compositional freedom with its wide-angle (28mm) to super telephoto coverage (420mm). Sweeping landscapes can be captured as well as those zoomed-in close-ups of the action on the baseball or soccer field.
- 3.0" LCD
- Big, Bright 3.0" High Resolution HVGA (460,000-dot) Clear Color Display makes it easy to compose and share your pictures with a wide-viewing angle and Clear Color Display anti-glare coating.
- 5-Way VR Image Stabilization System
- The Optical VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization system utilizes VR Image Stabilization by sensor shift, Hybrid VR Image Stabilization works by combining sensor shift and electronic stabilization to minimize the effect of camera shake while the cameras automatically controlled high sensitivity of up to ISO 6400 allows for sharper images when shooting under low light conditions. The Motion Detection system helps to further compensate for subject motion and Nikon's exclusive Best Shot Selector ensures that your images will always be sharp and crisp.
- HD Movies
- 720p HD movie recordings at 30fps with optical zoom and autofocus capabilities during recording. Recording are made better with stereo sound built-in microphone, dedicated movie-record button and HDMI output your TV or computer.
- High Speed Shooting
- Sports Continuous shooting enables high-speed shooting at approximately 11.1 (at 3MP) fps for up to 20 images.
- Touch Shutter and Autofocus simply tap the LCD to have the camera focus and even shoot the picture
- Smart Portrait System
- The Smart portrait system combines the functions of several exclusive Nikon technologies to ensure that portraits and group shots will always look their best. These include Nikon's innovative smile mode that automatically releases the camera shutter at the moment that your subject smiles, Blink Warning, when activated alerts you that the subject may have blinked and allows you to retake the photo, In-Camera Red-Eye Fix which automatically detects and corrects for red eye, and Face Priority AF which automatically finds and focuses on up to 12 people's faces within one frame.
- 15 Scene Modes with Scene Auto Selector
- The Coolpix L110 incorporates 15 scene modes that cover some of the more common difficult shooting situations to maximize the image quality. The scene modes automatically adjust focus, exposure, white balance and other settings to make getting a good exposure easy. The Scene Auto selector automatically selects the best fit from 6 commonly used scene modes - making the camera ideal for the quick shooter.
- EXPEED Image Processing
- EXPEED Image Processing ensures high-quality pictures with stunning color and sharpness. Nikon's comprehensive digital imaging processing concept incorporates the know-how and technologies accumulated throughout our long history of photographic and digital imaging development and is custom-tuned for the camera.
- D-Lighting rescues dark or backlit images by improving brightness and detail during playback