The MXC-552R1 Audio Combination Case with RM-ER1 Mic Transmitter Case from Porta Brace is designed to carry a Sound Devices 442 or 552 audio mixer, cables and accessories. It also includes an RM-ER1 Mic Transmitter Case that holds one transmitter and receiver. The modular design of the case gives the flexibility to change the combination of equipment that each job demands. The custom-fitted case provides easy access to switches, cables, batteries, and other important controls. The gear is protected from rain, snow, dust and other damaging forces. This case can also be ganged with many Porta Brace Audio Recorder cases.
There's a flap on the bottom of the case that provides access to the rubber covers/socket for a removable SD or SDHC card and a USB port. The case has attachment points to add an AR-7 or AR-788 Porta Brace Audio Recorder case. The clear vinyl window can be removed and can hinge on both sides of the mixer. There is a removable zippered lid for mixer compartment. The case is made from lightweight water-resistant 1000 denier Cordura nylon with a fully padded customizable interior. A detachable side pouch and removable HB-10 shoulder strap are included.
The RM-ER1 is made from padded nylon-infused denier and can be worn on any belt. It features O-rings that can be used with an optional shoulder strap. The bottom has a 2" port and there are no flaps leaving the ase exposed at all times.
- Bag Basics
- Modular design case gives the flexibility to change the combination of equipment that each job demands
- Custom fitted case provides easy access to switches, cables, batteries, and other important controls
- Gear is protected from rain, snow, dust and other damaging forces
- Attachment points to add an optional AR-7 or AR-788 Porta Brace audio recorder case
- Rear pocket for external battery sources such as NP-1 or similar size
- Removable, adjustable HB-10 shoulder strap with suede leather covered pad
- Lightweight water-resistant 1000 denier Cordura nylon
- Fully padded customizable interior
- Removable zippered lid for mixer compartment
- Clear vinyl window can be removed and can hinge on both sides of the mixer
- Flap on bottom for memory card access
- Touch fastened closure