The HDR Efex Pro Software from Nik Software is a software plug-in for use with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, and Apple Aperture. It allows you to create stunning High Dynamic Range (HDR) images by blending multiple exposures of the same scene. The software is optimized for use with multi-core CPUs.
HDR blends an underexposed image, a properly exposed image, and an overexposed image together in order to create a stunning image that preserves shadow and highlight detail. This software gives you many options for creating HDR images, including one-click visual presets, advanced tone mapping algorithms, detailed HDR controls, and U Point technology for fine-tuning colors and tonality.
- Pure, Unlimited HDR
- HDR imaging allows multiple exposures to be merged into a single image with a full range of brightness and color. HDR Efex Pro now lets you create stunning images that range from realistic to artistic.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Work faster using the revolutionary, powerful all-in-one interface of HDR Efex Pro.
- Simple Editing Workflow
- Professionally finish your images using U Point technology for precise selective editing and fine-tuning, or stylize your HDR image with complete global control of exposure, contrast, saturation, structure, and more.
- Easy, Intelligent Presets
- Start with dozens of one-click visual presets and then hone your image with intuitive, real-time edits.
- U Point Selections in 32-bit
- Patented U Point technology gives you precise selective fine-tuning of colors and tonality in your images.
- Superior Ghost Reduction
- Automatically eliminates subject motion artifacts known as "ghosts", saving time spent on elaborate editing.
- Advanced HDR Methods
- Get amazing HDR looks and develop your own HDR presets using powerful, proprietary tone mapping and adjustment controls. Furthermore, switch between many of the native algorithms for a variety of unique looks.