The ER 3.5-14x42 Riflescope from Leica features an outstanding optical design and reliable internal mechanics. This rugged, yet extremely refined, sighting solution is well suited for hunting or precision shooting.
Combining a magnification range of 3.5-14x with a 42mm objective enhances long-range targeting abilities, while maintaining excellent short-range target-acquisition performance. Leica's legendary optical genius adds cutting edge technology to this already high performance optic; precision ground lenses with AquaDura coatings produce an extremely crisp and well-detailed sight picture.
This ER 3.5-14x42 is configured with a 30mm tube, a matte black finish, 1/4 MOA adjustments, side-focus parallax adjustment, the Leica Ballistic reticle in the second focal plane, a standard target turret for windage and a quick adjust target turret for elevation.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- A standard turret for windage adjustments and a quick adjust target turret for elevation. For windage adjustments a screw cap must be removed to turn a screw; the elevation turret is adjusted by an easily turned external knob
Nitrogen-filled to prevent fogging
Waterproof to 13' / 4 m
- Side-mounted knob for parallax correction: 100 m / 328.08' - infinity
- Dioptric compensation of -4/+3
- AquaDura lens coating: water rolls off lenses, dirt is easily removed
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Ballistic Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
- Leica's Ballistic reticle features a familiar 4 post with cross hairs configuration. Hash marks on the 6 o'clock stadia assist the shooter with hold-over points for long-range shot-placement. This reticle is positioned in the rear or second focal plane; it does not change dimensions when the scope's magnification is dialed up or down