The fi-60F A6 High-Speed Flatbed Scanner from Fujitsu is a budget-conscious scanning solution. Featuring high-end functions, such as 600 dpi optical resolution, the fi-60F is a capable flatbed scanner that's ideal for scanning small documents such as ID cards, passports, photos and then some. Using quick-scan functions, like 1 second scan, you can work quickly in 200 dpi when time is of the essence. The fi-60F also allows for coverless scanning, eliminating the need to open and close the cover for each scan. Other features like auto-deskew and auto-cropping help you align and make the most of each image; while USB 2.0 connectivity, TWAIN and ISIS drivers and ScandAll Pro Lite software simplify operations and help render the best scan possible.
- The Right Solution for Small Document Scanning
- The compact, lightweight Fujitsu fi-60F high-speed scanner is ideal for busy office and retail environments. It quickly scans important, small documents, such as insurance cards, identification cards, credit cards, passports, driver's licenses, photographs, and more.
- Fast, Reliable Scanning Performance for Better Productivity
- High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity combines outstanding performance and easy installation. TWAIN and ISIS drivers and ScandAll Pro Lite scanning software are included to simplify integration and boost productivity right from the start
- No Time, No Cover, No Problem
- The Fujitsu fi-60F scanner increases user productivity with fast, one-second scanning (at 200 dpi) and coverless scanning
- Capture the Details You Need in Just One Second
- When full detail is needed, the Fujitsu fi-60F scanner delivers clean, crisp scans up to 5.83 x 4.13" - in color, grayscale, and monochrome - with true, 600 dpi optical resolution. However, when time is critical, users can scan documents at 200 dpi in monochrome or 8 bit grayscale in just one second. And 24 bit color scans at 200 dpi take just 1.7 seconds
- Automatic Image Management Features Mean Consistent Scans, Every Time
Coverless scanning eliminates the repetitive task of opening and closing the cover before and after each scan, which saves time when there is a high volume of documents to process. Simply place documents on the flatbed scanner and scan!
Auto-deskew and auto-cropping functions optimize scan size and quality, conserving storage resources and properly orienting scans regardless of how they are placed on the flatbed.
- Includes a 1-year limited warranty