The Acer H5360 3D DLP Projector packs a great deal of desirable features into a small package that would be at home in the classroom, boardroom, media room or on the road. ColorBoost II + renders improved color performance emphasizing natural color by refining a waveform based on lamp spectrum and color wheel characteristics.
The H5360 is also 3D ready. Just add a computer with a 3D card and compatible 3D glasses and get ready for the immersive world of content that looks so real you'll think you can reach out and touch it.
This brilliant color rendition is brought to screen sizes from 27 - 300" with an ultra-bright 2,500 ANSI lumens, 720p resolution and a crisp 3,200:1 contrast ratio - impressive specs for a very reasonably-priced projector. The 13.4 x 10.3 x 4.7" H5360 weighs in at 9 lb and comes with its own carrying case, so chances are that it will be a regular travel companion on business trips. And it doesn't matter where you're going either, thanks to its universal power supply, multi-color system capability and 18 language OSD. Acer Empowering technology allows customization of timer, viewing and power settings by remote control.
The wide connectivity includes HDMI, Component, Composite and S-video as well as RS-232 for control and information. Other convenience features include Closed Captioning for the hearing impaired or noisy environments and SmartFormat which supports today's widescreen laptops. Security is provided by password, administrator timeout and Kensington security slot.
Finally, the low fan noise (27 dBA) means that the H5360 will be seen and not heard whether rear projected, ceiling or table mounted. And Acer EcoProtection technology ensures that you'll continue to save money after the purchase.
- Acer ColorBoost II + Technology
- Dramatically improves image contrast by using dynamic aperture adjustment to analyze content frame by frame. Dark scenes are adjusted to optimal black levels while maintaining the original brightness of bright scenes, resulting in the most vivid image quality.
- Acer projectors featuring ColorSafe are virtually immune to color decay, such as the yellow or green tint on images displayed by some projectors that have been used for extended periods of time. Acer projectors take advantage of DLP technology to guarantee picture integrity despite prolonged use. The extended lifespan and consistent image quality lower the total cost of ownership and translate to big savings.
- nVIDIA 3D Ready Vision
- With nVIDIA 3D Vision ready, you can view any nVIDIA 3D Vision compliant games, movies and pictures as well as frame sequential content (3D) from a PC with appropriate nVIDIA 3D Vision compliant graphic card, nVIDIA driver or 3D stereoscopic player by wearing an nVIDIA 3D glasses.
- Acer Empowering Technology
- A suite of tools that lets you conveniently customize your power, viewing and timer settings via the Empowering Key on the remote control.
- Acer SmartFormat Technology
- Supports comprehensive wide-format PC signals. You won't have annoying "Signal not supported" issues and won't have to change the resolution of your wide-format notebook.
- Acer EcoProjection Technology
- Acer EcoProjection is a complete environment-friendly power management solution that reduces standby power consumption by up to 50%, from 5W to 1W.