The Acer P5271 3D DLP Projector is a professional unit suited to large venue use. It packs a great deal of desirable features into a surprisingly compact package that would also be at home in the classroom, boardroom or media room.
Besides powerful core features, Acer has emphasized accurate, startling color in the construction of the P5271. ColorBoost II + renders improved color performance emphasizing natural color by refining a waveform based on lamp spectrum and color wheel characteristics. Best Color Tracking employs an HSG color tuning engine to enhance saturation and skin tones. It also provides smoother transitional colors which favors a natural rendition instead of an artificial poster-ish quality
The P5271 is also 3D ready. Just add a computer with a 3D card and compatible 3D glasses and get ready for the immersive world of content that looks so real you'll think you can reach out and touch it.
This brilliant color rendition is brought to screen sizes from 28 - 300" with an ultra-bright 3,100 ANSI lumens, 720p resolution and a crisp 3,000:1 contrast ratio - powerful enough to meet the challenge of high ambient light installations. The 13.4 x 4.7 x 10.3" P5271 weighs in at 9 lb and comes with its own carrying case, so it's easy to move from room to room in a large facility or school. At that weight travel isn't out of the question. And it doesn't matter where you're going either, thanks to its universal power supply, multi-color system capability and 18 language OSD option. Acer Empowering technology allows customization of timer, viewing and power settings by remote control.
The wide connectivity includes HDMI, DVI, Component, Composite and S-video as well as RS-232 and USB for control and information. Other convenience features include Closed Captioning for the hearing impaired or noisy environments and SmartFormat which supports today's widescreen laptops. Security is provided by password, administrator timeout and Kensington security slot.
Finally, the low fan noise (26dBA) means that the P5271 will be seen and not heard whether rear projected, ceiling or table mounted. And Acer EcoProtection technology ensures that you'll continue to save money after the purchase.
- Acer ColorBoost II + Technology
- Acer ColorBoost II + optimizes multimedia performance for different scenarios, environments and connectivity interfaces. It is the next generation of ColorBoost performance enhancement technology for Acer projectors, all of which feature a six-segment color wheel for business presentations, educational purposes and entertainment in any venue. With Acer ColorBoost II +, Acer projectors deliver enriched details, smoother gradation and brighter natural colors while boosting color strength and performance for more lifelike skin tones and unsurpassed color reproduction.
- Acer SmartFormat Technology
- Conveniently supports comprehensive wide-format PC signals. Users no longer need to worry about annoying "Signal not supported" issues, nor must they change the resolution of their wide-format notebook.
- Acer EcoProjection Technology
- Acer EcoProjection is a complete environment-friendly power management solution that reduces standby power consumption by up to 50%, from 5W to 1W. Also featured in the Acer EcoProjection suite is Acer ePower Management for customized power-saving configurations. Acer ePower Management provides quick configuration of power management options, including controls for High Altitude mode and Auto Shutdown.
- Acer Empowerment Technology
- Empowerment Technology is a suite of tools that allow you to control and customize the P5271's features to suite your specific needs. They include ePower Management with High Altitude mode as well as eView, eOpening and eTimer Management. Also included are SmartFormat, Instant Resume and Instant Pack technology.
- Acer eView Management with Blackboard Mode
- With Acer eView Management, adjusting projector settings to suit any environment and any type of content is fast and easy. Eight factory or user-defined presets instantly configure color, brightness and contrast to deliver best-quality images. The innovative Blackboard mode allows users to instantly project onto a traditional green chalkboard. There is no longer a need to set up a separate white screen.
- Acer eOpening Management
- Acer eOpening Management allows users to easily create a customized startup screen for their Acer projector. Business users can set a corporate logo to create a professional brand image or add owner information to protect the projector from theft. Home users can have fun displaying their favorite photographs.
- Acer eTimer Management
- A digital clock that can be set by the user and displayed onscreen for convenient reference keeps presentations going at the right pace. Acer eTimer Management also features a visual countdown and alarm, or countdown alone, to warn the presenter when time is up.
- Acer Best Color Tracking Technology
- Delivers enriched details, smoother gradation and brighter natural colors. An HSG color-tuning engine boosts color saturation for more life-like skin tones and unsurpassed color reproduction.
- Additional Features
- Installation menu
- 3X color-wheel rotation speed
- Automatic safety shutdown