The Ricoh Aficio SP 6330N Network Monochrome Laser Printer is an efficient, compact, and user-friendly way to streamline small work group productivity. This 35 page-per-minute printer features a 600 sheet standard capacity which can be expanded up to a 1,600 sheets with optional trays. And in addition to compatibility with numerous paper types up to 11 x 17" in size, the SP 6330N also prints onto envelopes, overhead transparencies, and card stock.
The printer features a 466MHz CPU and 256MB of RAM which can be expanded up to 512MB; an optional 80GB hard disk drive can be added to the unit as well for enhanced productivity. The Ethernet connectivity allows every user in the group to program jobs with PCL or PostScript emulation, while the USB 2.0 connection enables single users a direct connection.
In an effort to reduce service calls Ricoh gave the SP 6330N a front-loading all-in-one cartridge that's replaceable in seconds, with no mess. In addition, the printer's high duty cycle and 500 sheet output tray ensure that in even the most demanding environments, the 6330N can keep up.
Security for the SP 6330N is many-fold, offering users numerous ways to keep private data private. The user code restricts device access, sets volume limits, and tracks printer usage for up to 200 employees. Users can be verified with passwords, and the locked print function ensures that files can only be created after the user inputs a 4-8 digit release code. Additionally, the printer's @Remote intelligent management system allows for automated meter reading and fleet reporting tasks for multiple units - even printers located off site.
- Add one or two optional 500 sheet paper feed units to the standard 500 sheet paper tray and 100 sheet bypass tray to support any combination of media types and sizes to meet every printing need
- Eliminate outsourcing and speed up job turnaround. Reliably print onto thick media up to 57 lb bond / 120 lb index as well as transparencies, labels, card stocks and recycled papers to keep every job in-house
- Print professional looking envelopes effortlessly. Load up to 10 envelopes via the bypass tray, or print quantities up to 50 at a time using the optional envelope feeder that installs inside the optional paper feed unit
- Keep the print queue moving with a powerful 466MHz processor and 256MB of RAM. Standard Ethernet connectivity allows every connected user to easily program print jobs with PCL or PostScript emulation using intuitive drivers
- Tackle the toughest workloads with a high duty cycle and minimal maintenance requirements. The 500 sheet output tray collects a full ream of paper to keep the page pipeline flowing
- Enjoy both affordable hardware pricing and a competitive cost per page
- Maximize uptime and streamline supply and support issues with high yield, 20,000-page all-in-one (AIO) print cartridge technology. Replace the front-loading AIO cartridge in seconds and eliminate the need for service calls
- Increase paper capacity without increasing footprint. The total front access design conserves valuable desk space for placement wherever you need efficient monochrome laser printing up to 11 x 17"
- Activate the user code feature to restrict device access, set volume limits and track printer usage for up to 200 employees
- Leverage the power of your corporate data network to authenticate users against passwords stored in other enterprise directories for maximum security needs
- Enable the locked print function to ensure files can only be output after the user inputs a 4-8 digit release code at the control panel for guaranteed confidentiality
- Automate meter reading and fleet reporting tasks for multiple units installed across the building or across the country using the @Remote intelligent management system