Built around the ClearVIEW HD-18 HD pan/tilt/zoom camera, the Vaddio WallVIEW CCU HD-18 SDI takes full advantage of the camera's 1/3" 1.3MP CCD sensor, 18x optical zoom lens, and impressive lowlight sensitivity (down to 1.8 lux). Capable of both HD-SDI and SDI video output, the WallVIEW CCU HD-18 SDI uses a single CAT5e cable to transmit its 3Gbs signal, up to resolutions of 1080p. A range of image adjustments is possible using the included Quick-Connect control unit--including color, gain, knee, chroma, and pedestal--giving this heavy-duty performer a professional level of versatility in such environments as conference rooms, live events, distance learning, and places of worship.
- EZIM HD-SDI Slot Card
- Using only the most advanced and leading edge components available today, the EZIM HD-SDI produces remarkable picture quality and is capable of 3Gb/s single link HD-SDI. Currently, the EZIM HD-SDI coupled with the HD-18 PTZ camera can output 1080p/60, has been tested and is compatible with the single link 3Gb/s inputs of the Vaddio ProductionVIEW HD-SDI Seamless Video Switcher and Camera Controller.
- Wide Dynamic Zoom
- With 7-element 18x optical zoom lens, the camera offers a greater zoom range - 3.2° tele end and when zoomed out, it offers a wide horizontal viewing angle of 55.2°.
- Precision Motors
- High-torque and micro stepper motors enable you to precisely pan/tilt the camera and you can also recall the preset camera positions for accuracy across the entire range of pan, tilt, and zoom.
- CCU Controls
Adjusts the red & blue gain, aperture, auto & manual iris, gain, auto & one-push white balance, and scene store A & B buttons.
- Red & Blue Gain
Adjusts the red and blue gain of the signal, when the Automatic White Balance is deactivated.
Sharpens the image, and ensures greater detail along the edges of objects in the frame.
- Auto & Manual Iris
Automatically or manually adjusts iris and gain control respectively.
- Auto White Balance
Automatically adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors.
- OPWB (One-push White Balance)
Sets the white balance with just one-push (60% of the image in the field-of-view should be white for this function to be operational), and overrides the AWB and red/blue controls when activated.
- Scene Store A & B Buttons
Settings can be stored in 2 scene buttons which are stored into microprocessor memory. To store a scene, you just need to adjust the camera settings as per your requirements and keep the scene button pressed until the button blinks.
- Red & Blue Gain
- HSDS (High Speed Differential Signaling)
- Allows you to deliver high-quality videos across a Cat 5 cable at a distance of up to 500' (152.4m).
- EZCamera Interface Module CCU Card
- Small card installed in the camera and EZIM powers the camera and is used as an interface for most HD or SD PTZ cameras.
- Quick-connect CCU
- 1-RU rack mount interface, which breaks out the signals from the Cat 5 cables back to the standard connectors. Allows simultaneous transmission of both HD component and SD composite signals from the camera.
- Luminance Gain Adjustment (Y-Gain)
- Used when longer Cat 5 cabling runs are required; allows you to control and fine tune the video signals.
- Distance Adjustments
- Uses active electronics and allows 4 cable length adjustments (<100', 200', 300', and 400') for equalizing the Cat 5 twisted pair lengths; it enhances the HD and SD video performance.
- GenLock Signals over Cat 5
- Eliminates the need of an additional coax cable to the camera.
- Tally Light
- The tally port, located on the back of the 1 RU interface, has the Quick-Connect CCU's tally light on the front panel which illuminates when the camera is activated.
- Video Output
- Four video signals can be transmitted from the EZIM CCU concurrently allowing the CCU system to return both Y-C (S-video) and composite SD video simultaneously.
- Power Regulation
- Uses PowerRite 36V power supply to power the unit.
- Thin Profile Wall Mount
- Mounted directly on a standard 3-gang wall or attached to the wall with anchors; the pre-drilled / tapped mounting holes make for easy installation of the EZCamera Interface Module.
- Easy Integration
- The VISCA protocol and RJ-45 jack for the RS-232 standard enable the camera to be used with videoconference codecs and control systems such as AMX and Crestron. It is also compatible with Vaddio's ProductionVIEW HD, ControlVIEW XHD, and Precision Camera Controller.
- IR Remote Control for Easy Application Control
- Capable of operating up to 3 PTZ cameras from a single remote control.