The Draper 105 x 168" Targa Motorized Front Projection Screen is ideal for any large venue such as a corporate boardroom, hospital, lecture hall, or hotel media facility. The beauty of the Targa is that it can be centered within its case for a neater, finished appearance.
The motor is mounted inside the roller on special vibration insulators so operating noise is dramatically reduced. It has a trim, balanced look to it. The pentagonal steel case has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish with matching endcaps. The screen operates instantly at the touch of a button, and stops automatically in the "up" and "down" positions. The larger models of the Targa are housed in a special case that contains a larger diameter on the roller.
- Available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Ideal for lecture rooms and conference rooms, classrooms, and churches
- Motor-in-roller screen
- Case has a scratch-resistant, white polyester finish with matching endcaps
- Available with an optional white ceiling trim kit, for ceiling recessed installation
- Viewing surface can be lowered to any position at the touch of a switch
- NTSC, HDTV and Widescreen format screens have black borders on all four sides
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12 x 12' and 15' NTSC