The Pelco ExSite Explosion Proof Standard Camera System with 22x Camera (24 VAC) includes an explosion proof enclosure, 22x camera with an input voltage of 24 VAC. The system meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards for operating in explosion and dust-ignition prone environments. The system allows manual pan adjustment up to 200° and tilt up to 180° and can be installed in an upright or inverted position.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, the ExSite system has an electropolished 316L stainless steel construction and includes heater, window defroster/defogger, sun shroud and blow to maintain the internal temperature. With 3 configurable auxiliary output relays, you can use the system with third-party washer systems. The power-up recovery mode enables the system to de-ice within 2 hours and be operational from -13°F (-25°C).
The 22x camera with ¼" EXview HAD CCD image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution of 460TVL. With LowLight technology and minimum illumination of 0.02 lux at 1/1.5 sec, the camera provides clear images even in low light conditions. It has a lens with a focal length of 4-88 mm and a horizontal viewing angle of 47° at 4.0mm (wide zoom) and 2.2° at 88mm (telephoto zoom).
Automatic gain control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level. Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light source. Auto white balance takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB (red, green, and blue) colors to produce good quality images in a wide range of lighting conditions. The camera also features line lock with phase adjustment and auto sharpness sharpens the edges in the image by increasing the aperture gain of the camera. It supports password protection and allows only those operators to access the camera who have a user name and user password.
- ExSite Explosion Proof Camera System
- Meets NEMA Type 4X and IP66 standards
- For Use in a variety of harsh and hazardous environments, including marine environments
- Can be installed in upright or inverted position
- Manual 200° pan and 180° tilt adjustments
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Electropolished 316L stainless steel construction
- Includes heater, window defroster/defogger, sun shroud and blower to maintain the internal temperature
- 3 configurable auxiliary output relays
- Quick and easy installation
- Power-up recovery mode - within 2 hours after power-up, the system can de-ice and be operational from a temperature of -13°F (-25°C)
- 22x Camera with LowLight Technology
- ¼" EXview HAD CCD image sensor with 752 x 582 pixels
- Horizontal resolution of 460TVL
- Focal length - f/1.6 (focal length, 4-88 mm optical)
- Zoom - 22X optical, 12X digital
- Minimum illumination - 0.02 lux at 1/1.5 sec
- LowLight technology
- Accepts auto iris lenses or fixed/manual iris lenses
- Automatic gain control - adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level
- Backlight compensation - adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light source
- Auto white balance - takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB colors to produce good quality images in a wide range of lighting conditions
- Line lock with phase adjustment
- Password protection - allows camera access only to those operators who have a user name and password
- Multilingual menus - English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, and German