This Aluminum Tripod Set With Tilt Head from Zeiss features a tilt head with a control arm that can be mounted on either the left or the right, built-in quick release plate, sturdy aluminum 3-section legs, and rubber feet with removable spikes. The tilt head has improved fluid action for panning and a more positive braking and locking action for much greater stability (especially during difficult or vibration-sensitive applications). The maximum working height is 6.1' (1.87 m), and the load capacity is 8.8 lbs (4 kg). The minimum working height is 1.96' (60 cm), and the weight of the tripod with the head is 8.82 lbs (4 kg).
- Sturdy aluminum tripod with a tilt head
- State of the art photo/video head, suitable for both observation and photography
- Smoother motion, improved fluid action head
- More stability (counter-balance spring)
- Head control arm can be mounted on left or right
- Load capacity of 8.8 lbs (4 kg)
- Maximum working height of 6.1' (1.87 m)